I hope everyone had a great weekend! Well the start of the new year has finally arrived. The staff and I had a great start on Friday connecting and talking about what makes Stilwell great. The words that were shared were: family, student-centered, positive atmosphere, and high standards. There was great energy and enthusiasm for the year ahead. We are excited for you and your student(s) to join our Stilwell family, it’s going to be a great year! I want to remind you of a few things before we begin on Wednesday.
- Please review the drop off/ pick up flow chart. We do not want students dropped off on Vine street.
- If you haven’t registered, please contact the office ASAP
- Students will get new schedules and IDs in Tiger Time on Wednesday
- Bus passes should be arriving in the mail
- 8th graders participating in fall sports need to have a physical and other paperwork turned in or they won’t be able to participate until completed
Enjoy your last day! We will see you soon!